Role Value Proposition:
The IT Change Management Sr Consultant will drive initiatives related to IT Change Control process compliance and improvement to protect the live IT environment. Performs complex Change Control functions in support of the Change Management practice. Oversees the governance of the implementation of ongoing enhancements to the IT Change Control process as dictated by: changes in business or regulatory need, changes in surrounding functions and need for continuous improvement. Coordinate UAT testing for Change process and tool improvements. The individual in this role must possess the ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently in a fast paced ever changing Global environment.
- Review IT change requests for accuracy based on defined and documented procedures and reject for cause or provide final approval as appropriate. Resolve technical end user inquiries related to Change Management tools and process. Provide Leadership information at a Global level and troubleshoot change control issues and develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence. For complex changes (multiple application or systems, multiple impacted Lines of Business) manage the scheduling and LOB approvals to avoid collisions and reschedules. Lead process improvement activities, i.e. discussions, assessments, brainstorming, improvement recommendations with stakeholders, including management. Interact with Business customers to understand effect of IT change on Business processes.
- Work with Audit (internal and external) to provide evidence on effectiveness of controls and assist in development of action plans when needed.
- Analyze, develop and document ServiceNow development stories in Jira. Develop UAT and post implementation test scripts, perform UAT and post implementation testing for Change process and tool improvements. Develop and maintain end user process and technical documentation for the Change Management process and tool. Perform analysis, produce and schedule change management reports. Analyze and develop Performance Analytics Dashboards in the ServiceNow tool.
- Perform additional Service Now administrative functions, i.e. analyze business case for and create task, normal change and standard change templates, create black-out periods, etc. Develop and maintain Global Change Management SharePoint site.
- Conduct operational Global Change Control technical and management meetings, i.e. Emergency CAB, Planning CAB, US Regional CAB, Global CAB, team meetings, etc.