Reporting to the Manager of Business Transformation, this position is responsible for the suite of corporate applications. This includes:
- Re-engineering existing business processes to recommend more efficient business processes that can be achieved through technology.
- Business analysis, writing system specifications, leading technical implementation, post-implementation, and quality assurance and test reviews.
- Preparing project estimates, monitoring budgets, reporting on costs and identifying/resolving discrepancies. - Working with all business unit’s and IT Operations to trouble shoot existing production support issues, and working problems through to resolution.
- Contribute to developing and presenting business cases/solutions to advance SGC business (i.e., improve existing systems or enhance technology).
- Champion Responsible Gambling (RG) by integrating RG practices into products, plans and work practices.
The successful candidate will possess a degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field. Certifications in project management and business analysis and ITIL is preferred. A minimum of six years of work experience directly in project management and/or business systems analysis roles is required. An acceptable combination of education and experience may be considered.